Century Real Estate School is not affiliated with any brokerage.
$650 + $12.91 Shipping fee for textbook
60 HOURS ONLINE & 36 HOURS OF CLASSROOM
SEPT (2,3,9,10) WEEKEND CLASSROOM SESSIONS
MORNING (9AM - 1PM) & AFTERNOONS (2PM - 6PM)
SEPT (12,13,14,19,20,21,26,27) EVENING SESSIONS
EVENINGS (6PM - 10PM)
- FOR OUR 96 HOURS PRE-LICENSING COURSE
- THIS INCLUDES THE TEXTBOOK THE GUIDE TO PASSING THE PSI EXAM
- YOU MAY TAKE BOTH THE 60 HOUR ONLINE COURSE & THE LAW SESSIONS AT THE SAME TIME
- YOU MAY START WITH EITHER THE ONLINE COURSE OR THE LAW SESSIONS FIRST
- THE LAW SESSIONS DO NOT HAVE TO BE TAKEN IN ORDER. EACH SESSION IS INDEPENDENT
- THIS ALLOWS THE STUDENT TO FINISH THE 96 HOURS AS THEIR SCHEDULE ALLOWS
- ONCE THE COURSE HAS BEEN STARTED THERE IS NO REFUND
- A STUDENT HAS ONE YEAR TO COMPLETE THE COURSE FROM ENROLLMENT DATE.
- AFTER ONE YEAR IF THE COURSE IS NOT COMPLETED THEN THE STUDENT WILL HAVE TO ENROLL AGAIN AND PAY THE FULL TUITION.
- ASK ABOUT OUR PASS THE TEST GUARANTEE!
LUCY BROOKS: FOR DETAILS 502-905-8148
9405 Mill Brook Road, Louisville, KY 40223
Location and Map Tab
Why choose Century Real Estate School?
We provide you with the principles of real estate coupled with the invaluable hands-on experience of our instructors and on-line partners who have been working and teaching in the real estate field for many, many years. You will not only learn the basics, but also the invaluable information of how these principles apply in the real world of real estate. We know these are rough economic times for many of you. Perhaps you have lost a job and are seeking a new career. We are doing our part to stimulate the economy by offering our pre-licensing course at a price that will help you begin a new career without breaking the bank.
Our 60 HOUR on-line course.
Offered by Re-Campus, makes it perfect for people looking for the convenience of studying when and where they wish 24/7.
Our 36 Hour Law Session
We choose to offer Eight Law Sessions in a Classroom Setting.
You will benefit from our instructional methods which have led to our high student success rate. So may times, students remark on how they like having part of the course in the classroom setting because if they have any questions from either the on-line or classroom courses, we are there to answer in person. They also save time by not having every session in a classroom setting! We are a fully licensed and certified provider in the state of Kentucky
Look around our site and familiarize yourself with our course offerings and information. Feel free to contact us with your questions.
LUCY BROOKS: 502-905-8148